User requirements survey online
A survey has been produced in an effort to find out what remote sensing data permafrost researchers would like to have.
It is recommended that the user read the survey instructions and comments in order to understand various terms used within the survey.
The survey will be available until 22 April 2016.
For further information on planned thematic products you may contact our thematic products leaders:
- Permafrost Extent and Ground Thermal Regime: sebastian.westermann(at)geo.uio.no
- Land Surface Characteristics: annett.bartsch(at)zamg.ac.at
- Historical Trends in Land Surface Properties and Permafrost along Large Latitudinal Transects: guido.grosse(at)awi.de
- Local Cold Spots: claude.duguay(at)h2ogeomatics.com
- Mountain Permafrost: strozzi(at)gamma-rs.ch
In case that you attend EGU, you are welcome to discuss your requirements at X4.165, Wednesday, 20 Apr, 17:30–19:00.